Technical Content Editor
Location: Remote anywhere
We are building an exciting new developer tools product group, and you will be an early hire into the marketing team. Taking inspiration from our founder's work at Pusher, we are building a new generation of SaaS developer tools that are affordable, simple and scalable.
Our marketing is 100% focused on writing valuable content for developers. Your mission will be to build, manage and grow a thriving technical content writing team which helps developers building modern web applications. This will include content about JS, React, Next.js, Node etc.
Our goal is to create a developer content destination at the same level as Dev.to and Hackernoon.
You should be ambitious and have a hunger to learn new things. If you have a drive to rapidly advance your skills and career, this is an ideal role for you.
Your core responsibilities
- Writing content (for developers)
- Finding and managing freelance writers
- Editing content from freelance writers
- Planning content strategy, topics, keywords and articles
- Content promotion and distribution
- Marketing partnerships (e.g. guest blog posts)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Passion for writing helpful technical content for developers
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Comfortable reaching out to individuals (such as potential writers or guest blogs)
Metrics for success
- High quality technical content published every week
- Consistent growth in organic traffic
- Successful marketing campaigns with partners
Our Culture & Values
- Diverse Team
- Global Culture
- Always Learning
- Honest & Open
- Self Motivation
- Think Long Term
Private Health Insurance
How to Apply
You can apply with an email by sending your CV to CEO's first name at rebase.ventures. Alternatively, you can use the form below.